Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two Fat Ladies and Dog Cakes


"Your produce is good, but you are IDIOTS! Let's get out of here." -Jennifer Paterson, to chickens at Halstead House Farm in Hallaton, Leicestershire.

I am currently testing recipes for cakes in the doggie way. I would like to have a good carob recipe which I haven't found yet. A good one for PB carrot has popped up though. The frosting is also taken care of. Still searching. I'm having a hard time with rising, both with cakes and from bed early enough to test all the recipes. I will find one soon, and a website should follow.

Two Fat Ladies is required viewing!





3 comments:

ally. said...

i just love that quote by her. "oh disgusting..." when she has a chicken feather in her dark hair.

ally. said...

hey! check out my photography blog...
http://prairiebutterfly.blogspot.com/

ally. said...

http://companiontotheoldfoodie.blogspot.com/
go here you shall love it. get up and take me to work! and to get a smoovie. and update ur foodie!!