Friday, June 26, 2009

When Good Food Goes Better....


It has been so extremely hot here that I couldn't resist turning on the oven to make some vegan chocolate almond cupcakes with real Nutella frosting. They are pictured here with my work gloves and power tools that I used to construct them. The recipe was out of Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. Those girls know cake.

Yesterday I had a sister date at the Laughing Planet burrito bar. The special for this month is a tofu Ethiopian burrito. Damn. Cabbage, Lentils (which make vegetarians randy according to the Two Fat Ladies), Potatoes, Carrots, some kind of really good sauce, brown rice, etc. Very delicious. Also pictured with the special burrito is a LP made veggie burger, which we agree to be the best in the region.

Oh yeah, I lost my little pastry bag! If anyone knows where it may have wandered off to, please let me know. I'm about to make flyers.

1 comment:

ally. said...

maybe we need another ethiopian burrito before they change it