Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bunny Cake & Bean Dip


I made a double layer vegan chocolate cake with chocolate icing. The bunnies you see on top frolicking in the mud are chocolate grahams, with crushed bunnies on the sides. It looks sort of like a psychadelic freakout now that I come back to the picture.

There is a vegan baked bean dip recipe floating out there that is majorly delicious. Baked beans, nutritional yeast, onions, garlic, spices. Puree and demolish. It is so good with tortilla chips and cheap to make that my sister and I have made it for every event this season. I will continue to make it until each and every person in my town gets tired of it.

1 comment:

ally. said...

we will make the dip so much it will be like fruitcakes around christmastime. made in great batches but left unloved.