Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Old Nachos & New Morels



These broccoli nachos are from a while ago. I can't remember how long it's been. They are still sitting on my counter. Just kidding. I like nachos because you can just put down a layer of chips, pile anything on top, and call it nachos. These have broccoli and are "taco salad" style. Wow, I am getting pretty desperate. I've been very busy with college and am looking forward to doing some crazy bakin' when my break happens. Busyness has not, however, kept me from one of my top five favorite activities, mushroom hunting (yes, i am pretty wild). So far this year I've found 7.

2 comments:

ally. said...

i love the nachos with the mushroom s&p's in the background! mmmmm old things.
i now know that mushrooms freak me out like honeycomb does.
dad was showing me his "up close" and i couldn't look for more than a few seconds.
squidgidy

Caroline Paquita said...

Looks hella yum yum! Those morels are looking good! Watch out for false morels though, cause they'll mess you up pretty bad. I got all feral yesterday and harvested mussels at the beach, built a twig fire, cooked them and then wrapped the morsels up in seaweed that I also collected. Lunch was served! Wish that you had been there- you would have been into it for sure, it was beyond blog worthy.