Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pad Thai, Paquita, Precious Sis.




Pad Thai weekend at the Lemon Meringue Kitchen. Sister came down, and we made pad thai, ate veggie booty, then had a Dark Knight/vegan sundae party. If I thought we couldn't get any nerdier, we also watched the documentary "Monster Camp" which is about a live action role playing (larping) club. Notice in the picture how serene and relaxed I am at the stove, but my stirring hand is a blur. You must always be vigilant with the pad thai.
Caroline Paquita came into town and had an art show. It is so good! They really transformed the place. She also told me about tinctures and such, and generally was entertaining and lovely. Next up: tacos tacos tacos tacos. can't stop, and ya don't stop.

3 comments:

ally. said...

oh man. that picture of iggy. that IS exquisite.

tacos tacos tacos
send me one.

that ice cream has been workin me over. it was oh so lush

ally. said...

wow the movie was CA-RAY-ZEEEEEEEE.
i have the book now from the library available.
how are you coming along in the book?

ally. said...

iggy in his natural habitat.
observe.