Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nutritional Yeast Month


November is nutritional yeast month. On this blog. My friend Dylan blew my already over-yeasted mind tonight at work. Popcorn, one of my favorite things to eat next to cornbread, now is being paired with nutritional yeast! Here it is:

Pop some popcorn. Melt margarine. Pour however much marge you like on your popcorn. In the bucket you popped it in, shake in nutritional yeast, a little salt, and a little SUGAR. Believe me. I know you don't believe me, but don't leave out the SUGAR. This popcorn is so good that if I ate it at the movies I would sit backwards and watch it instead.

The picture above is the recognized "Biggest Popcorn Ball in the World." Gross. It looks like it's in a dirty warehouse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i couldn't get enough of dylan's popcorn. i was wondering what the sweetness was.... sugar, of course!!

ally. said...

yeah we should go to the farmhouse. adree ate a huge veggie sandwich that looked soooo good. you would order that. AND THE TEA IS THE BEST.
it is only 12 miles away!
gotta go...yoga time!